Have you already visited the Enchanted Forest?
You’ll be guided by a guide who knows all the hidden spots of the forest. You’ll also be met by Malina, the forest fairy, who will bring you a sweet surprise. In the Dwarf Forest, make yourself a »Lesnik« dwarf. The guided walk lasts for two hours.
A unique experience for the whole family
A local and experienced guide
Active fun in nature for children
More aboutEnchanted forest
In The Enchanted Forest, forest animals and fairytale creatures have lived in peace for centuries. Not long ago, some criminals, bandits and robbers have come to live in the forest and they are now messing with the residents of the forest and of the Zasip village. They are most worried by the leader of the criminals, who is sought after by the whole forest. No one knows his name … And you, kids, you are the forest’s only hope. If you can finish the Enchanted Forest trail, you will discover his name by solving the riddles and hints and you will be able to report him to the Enchanted Forest Police.
Where does the guided walk take place and what does it look like?
- The Enchanted Forest trail weaves through the forest of the Hom Hill above the Zasip village near Bled (link to location).
- The trail is 1.2 kilometres long with a total ascent of 150 metres.
- The trail takes about two hours and offers you the most splendid views of the surroundings.
- It is suitable for families with kids up to 10 years old.
- It is not suitable for strollers.
- It is recommended that you wear appropriate hiking footwear and that you bring some mosquito and tick repellent and some water to drink.
- Before the start of the trail, each child gets their own story booklet and a pencil.